Alike other body organs, teeth have been designed to last a lifetime; however, sometimes, due to accidents or while playing sports; we may lose one or more teeth. Whatever is the reason, but replacing missing or lost teeth is extremely essential for the wellness of our overall health, and this can be easily achieved with the help of Dental Implants.
If you have lost your teeth, and if you are searching options to replace it, then here are 10 reasons to consider Dental Implants, and they are as follows:
1. Dental Implants Look and Feel Natural – Unquestionably, dental implants are as strong and stable as natural teeth. It restores lost teeth in such a way that it fits, looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth. There are many options (Teeth Restoration Treatments) to help you, but they may probably lead to bone deterioration, and may also interfere while eating, speaking, smiling and other activities associated with the mouth.
2. Dental Implants are Designed to Last Lifetime – While other treatments come with an expiry date, Dental Implants are designed to last the lifetime. Treatments such as dental bridges probably last for around 5 to 7 years, and with intense care, often last for approximately 10 years. On the other hand, dental implants may require periodic adjustments, but they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared.
3. Dental Implants are Comfortable & Look Natural – With other treatments; you may feel uncomfortable, as they may look artificial and fake your smile. But, with dental implants, you don’t have you hide your smile, nor you have to avoid public places. Dental implants are highly comfortable, fit easily and look natural; hence, you don’t have to worry about any discomforts, artificial smile and any sorts of embarrassment while speaking, talking or laughing.
4. Dental Implants Maintain Your Facial Structure – A face without teeth can sag and look sunken and gloomy. Dental implants permit you to preserve the natural structure of your face and smile. They work and appear equally good as your natural teeth.
5. Dental Implants Protects Healthy Bone – If you have lost one or more teeth, and if the empty space is left open, then there are chances that you may experience additional health issues, such as the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbones. After tooth loss, the void created leads to the deterioration of the jawbone; losing its strength and firmness. Fortunately, dental implants are the teeth restoration treatment that not only preserves but also stimulates natural bone. Dental implants stimulate bone growth and avoid bone loss.
6. Dental Implants Means No Cavity – Cavities can’t occur in an implant-restored crown; however, you need to visit the dental clinic for cleaning of your gums and mouth.
7. Dental Implants Are More Reliable Than Other Restoration Methods – Compared to other teeth restoration techniques, dental implant treatment holds a proven record of accomplishment of being reliable and successful.
8. Dental Implants You to Speak and Eat Comfortably – Where other teeth restoration treatments may create a sort of discomfort for you while speaking and eating the food, the dental implants don’t. For instance, adjustable dentures can create the problem for you while pronouncing everyday words. However, the case is completely different with dental implants, as it functions equally well as natural teeth. Furthermore, it also allows you to eat your favorite food without hesitation. With dental implants, you can bite and chew virtually anything you want.
9. Dental Implants Stays at Same Place – Other teeth restoration treatments such as dentures may slip while eating, speaking, laughing, or coughing; hence, you may need to reposition them back into place in the mouth. Dental implants are fixed in place and fuse just like your natural teeth with your jawbone, meaning your artificial teeth won’t move, shift or click.
10. Dental Implants Increase Self Esteem – Dental implants can offer you back your precious smile and help you feel better about yourself. It allows you to laugh, speak, and eat in public places with confidence.
Whom Should I Consult for My Dental Implant Treatment in Tysons Corner?
If you are feeling anxious about your smile due to a missing tooth, then Dental Implants may be the solution, and Smile Perfectors can help! The Smile Perfectors is a modern dental center located in Tysons Corner with the team of really good, qualified dentists to offer dental implants that can solve the problems in the best way possible.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please visit https://www.smileperfectors.com/page/implants.