If you have a lot of flaws in your teeth, then there’s no need for you to worry. There are plenty of treatment options available to restore your smile, but among all, the most effective and versatile dental treatment for fix the flaws in your teeth is Dental Veneers. Porcelain veneers are the tiny ceramic sheets that allows dentists to change the color, shape and size of your teeth, instantly revamping the look of your teeth. At SmilePerfectors, we have the team of the most experienced cosmetic dentists to help you make most dramatic changes to make your smile worth million dollars. Dr. Jason Favagehi and his team of dentists in Tysons Corner are experts in porcelain Veneers.
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments to fix your flawed teeth. Made out of ceramic materials, veneers are thin shells that are adhered to the front surfaces of your teeth to address and conceal many kinds of imperfections; including
– Teeth coloration that does not respond to teeth whitening treatment
– Slightly misaligned teeth.
– Misshapen or small teeth.
– Gaps between two adjacent teeth
– Chipped and Worn-down teeth
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are one of the most recommended cosmetic treatments to improve the beauty of your smile immediately. Here are some of the most common benefits of dental veneers, and they are;
1. 100% Natural Appurtenance: The material used to make dental veneers reflects light much like original tooth enamel; hence, the results look amazing. It’s almost impossible to differentiate between the dental veneers and original tooth.
2. Versatility: whether you have chipped teeth, gaps between the adjacent teeth or slightly misaligned teeth, dental veneers are the answer to all your oral problems. It can address many kinds of flaws when other cosmetic treatments can’t.
3. Extremely Easy to Maintain: Other dental treatments to restore your smile may demand extra care and concern, but that’s not the case with the dental veneers. These do not require any special care. Just follow the everyday oral care routine – Daily brush your teeth, use mouthwash and visit your family dentist twice a year.
4. Highly Durable: Made out of ceramic, dental veneers are strong enough to withstand the normal wear and tear. You can enjoy the food of your choice without worrying about them. Moreover, dental veneer can resist stain even better than tooth enamel.
5. Safe for Gums: Dental veneers are biocompatible; hence, they are highly safe for teeth and gums, and does not cause any side-effect or allergic reactions.
Visit SmilePerfectors for Dental Veneers in Tysons
If you have a healthy mouth – free from any infection or decay, but you have flaws in your teeth, then it’s time for you to overcome those flaws and own a beautiful smile. Consult the team of the most experienced cosmetic dentists in Tysons Corner for dental veneers. Dr Jason Favagehi and his team of team of dentists at SmilePerfectors has the experience and training to completely transform your smile. Moreover, our dedicated, compassionate dentists will make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. To schedule an appointment for dental veneers in Tysons, please visit us at https://www.smileperfectors.com or dial 703-356-1200.