Are you missing a tooth? Are you feeling anxious because of it? Dental implant surgery is the best solution to get the permanent replacement for your missing tooth or teeth. Dental implant treatment is not only a sophisticated dental procedure, but a very successful one as well when it comes to filling the gap left by a missing tooth and restoring your smile.
For dental implants in Tysons Corner, residents come to us at SmilePerfectors, because we are the best. Our dentists in Tysons Corner have vast experience and have placed many implants successfully. If you need dental implants in Tysons Corner, do not hesitate to contact us. We will help you in the best possible way.
When you visit our dental clinic, our Tysons Corner dentists for dental implants will do their best to minimize the discomfort. After the treatment, our dentists will give you a prescription that will help you manage the discomfort, which everyone feels after this type of treatment. Along with the prescription, our expert dentists will also give you some helpful tips for fast recovery.
Tips to Follow for Less Complicated and Painless Recovery After Dental Implant Treatment
Here are some useful tips that you can follow to ensure early recovery after the dental implant treatment:
1. On the day of the treatment, avoid spitting, rinsing, or touching the site where implants are placed.
2. Post-treatment, if you experience excessive bleeding, control it by placing a soft gauze directly on the wound. If bleeding does not stop, contact our dentist immediately.
3. Make sure you drink a lot of fluids and avoid solid foods and hot liquids. You can return to your normal diet on the advice of our dentists.
4. Be sure to keep all your physical activities to a minimum after the implant surgery. During the recovery phase, you are not getting proper food intake. This may weaken you. You may resume certain light activities, but only when you feel like doing it.
5. Avoid smoking and drinking, as doing these things severely limits the healing in the mouth.
6. Do not consider your implant as an artificial tooth. Think of it as a natural tooth and clean it thoroughly at least twice a day, just like you clean your natural teeth.
7. Use a good mouthwash to rinse your mouth. Bacteria may grow in your mouth after the dental implant treatment. Killing the bacteria is vital to maintaining good oral health. Therefore, take suggestions from your dentist on how to kill the bacteria or use the mouthwash to clean your mouth. Note, do not use the mouthwash to rinse your mouth on the day of surgery.
8. Visit your dentist for follow-ups. Our dentists will advise you when to come back for post-surgery checkups. Aside from post-surgery checkups, it is advisable to visit our dentists at least twice a year for a complete oral checkup.
After dental implant surgery, it is common to experience some discomforts, like minor pain, bleeding, and swelling and bruising of the gums. For dental implants in Tysons Corner, you can contact the dentist at SmilePerfectors. With instruction from our experienced dentists; however, these discomforts can be minimized.
Want to learn more about dental implants in Tysons Corner or how the dentist at SmilePerfectors can help you with implants, feel free to contact us at http://www.smileperfectors.com/page/contact-us.